Father’s Day is this weekend, and obviously, that means a whole lot of brunches, barbeques and dinners will be going on. We know you want to look cute to celebrate Dad, and we have the perfect suggestions on what to wear to your family get together! See below and then tell us: What are YOU planning on wearing this weekend?
1. A breezy maxi dress.
It’s no secret we love a maxi dress. They’re cute, comfortable and easy to grab and go!
Pair with: a flat sandal or wedge.
2. A glamorous jumpsuit.
Like a maxi dress, a jumpsuit is another one-piece wonder that’s insanely chic. Dress it up, dress it down, it’s the perfect day-to-night piece.
Pair it with: a wedge or flat sandal for day, a sexy heel for night. Super versatile!
4. A silky blouse and a great jean.
The ultimate weekend uniform, you can dress it up with heels and jewels or dress it down with a wedge or a casual pump.
Pair it with: a sleek pump or a casual flat sandal
5. Ettika Bracelets (available in stores)
6. OrYany: http://www.kokopalenki.com/oryany-39293
7. Available in stores
8. DV Dolce Vita http://www.kokopalenki.com/dolce-vita-39188
9. B Brian Atwood: http://www.kokopalenki.com/b-brian-atwood-3909
10. Giuseppe Zanotti http://www.kokopalenki.com/giuseppe-zanotti-38959